The 8 hour Aggressive Driving course is a Court Ordered Driver Improvement class. The State of Florida and County Courts require you to attend this Defensive Driving Course in a Traditional Classroom; it can not be taken Online.
Typical reasons students are required to take this "In Person" Florida Traffic School course include:
- Multiple traffic offenses where the Judge feels the Driver shows signs of aggressive driving and behavior
- Multiple speeding violations in a short period of time or received Citations for Street or Drag Racing
- Court Ordered as part of a sentencing judgment, often where the speeding violation exceeded 16 mph over the speed limit
- Pre-trial requirement, often as a "plea bargain" where your lawyer, probation officer and/or judge enter into a pre-trial diversion agreement.
|Florida 8 Hour Aggressive Driving Course|
Certificates provided on Class Day
|The 8 Hour Intermediate Course Can Not be substituted for this class.|
Aggressive Driver Course NOT Approved for Online Class in Florida
The Aggressive Driving Course is available every weekend at our Orlando location near the UCF Campus, in Kissimmee or in Tampa. We also offer the course monthly on Wednesdays in Orlando and on Thursdays in Kissimmee. A class is completed in one day at all of our locations. (See Schedule).
This course introduces students to the reality of collision probabilities among aggressive drivers. It helps students to change their driving habits through an understanding of how their attitude toward the driving environment, responsibility and choice, stress, reliable time management and adherence to traffic laws all play a part in their driving behavior.
If you have questions or require assistance, you can reach us by phone or by using our email contact form on our Contact Us page. You can also obtain directions to Nations Traffic Safety School locations from that page.
The Aggressiver Driver Classroom courses are provided in a relaxed seminar style format. This allows you to have direct contact with a certified instructor and have a forum to discuss topics with other students. The seminar style courses offers a highly social class with plenty of interaction among participants.
The course is divided into multiple sessions and topics. Sessions are 50 minutes in length with a 10 minute break once an hour. While there is no test required to complete the Aggressive Driver class, students are encouraged and expected to actively participate in the seminar discussions in order to receive their Completion Certificate.
The 8 hour Aggressive Driving course enlightens students in discovering how individual personality traits, their attitudes towards the driving environment, stress, anger management, and time management all play a part in their driving behavior, causing them to be aggressive drivers. Some specific course objectives include:
- Students investigate how their attitudes and emotions affect their driving behavior.
- Students explore their current driving behavior and, where needed, learn ways to become a responsible and courteous driver.
- Students accept responsibility for their actions and understand its impact on their drivers license record and their life.
- Students are taught to understand they have a choice in the way they operate a motor vehicle.
- Students make a personal commitment to change their negative driving habits.
We believe in educating our students. Our Instructors keep your attention and will arm you with information about traffic law and other important factors to help you stop receiving Traffic Tickets. Sorry, if you are looking for boring Videos, students will not get those here! One thing is guaranteed, students leave our classes with a different perspective about the driving environment, plus positive thoughts and techniques to avoid additional traffic violations.
The total tuition for the Aggressive Driving Classroom Course is $80.00. The tuition includes the course, classroom materials, all State of Florida fees, certificate processing and your certificate. Your original Completion Certificate (for the Court) and a copy is provided immediately at the end of the class.
Students need to pre-register using the Online Enrollment Page. Once we receive your Enrollment Request, we verify your requirement, check appropriate DMV / Court Records and will send a "confirmation" email to you. Students should register as early as possible to guarantee a space for the date of your choice.
All students need to be pre-register NLT 2:00pm the day prior to a scheduled class using our convenient enrollment form. Information on the registration form is validated and students will receive their Enrollment Confirmation by email.
There are Never any Hidden Fees at Nations Traffic Safety School!
No Credit Card Required -- Payment on Class Day.
Course Completion Certificates are printed and provided to students at the end of the class. You will receive two copies before you leave class.
- A Signed original with a unique Certificate Number. This copy is for the Clerk of the Courts and needs to be delivered to satisfy your Court Order.
- A second copy is provided as a receipt for your records. We suggest students file this as a backup copy with your other important documents.
Our course is Certified by the State of Florida. Your Certificate will satisfy all Florida County Court Orders that require you to take the Aggressive Driver course including:
Florida Court Orders Require the Aggressive Driver Course To Be Attended in a Classroom
-- DO NOT Take Online --
Online Course Certificates will not be accepted by the Clerk's Offices Unless Pre-Approved by a Judge