Nations Traffic School in Melbourne - Viera provides online classes and is certified to teach defensive driving school (DDS) classroom courses. Classroom driving school courses are offered once a month on weekends at our Melbourne Traffic School location. Classes are also available at our Orlando, Kissimmee and Tampa locations.
Melbourne Classroom Address
Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera
Our Melbourne Traffic School classes are conducted in the Main Meeting Room at the Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera. Conveniently located about 1/2 mile off I-95, this Brevard County location provides easy access from all the major roads around the Melbourne / Viera area including Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Satellite Beach, Palm Bay, Melbourne and W Melbourne.
Melbourne Traffic School
From Interstate 95 - Exit on Wickham Road Exit 191. Go east on Wickham Road one block and hotel is on the right side behind Bob Evans Restaurant.
From South East Orlando and Airport
Take State Road 528 (toll road) east to Interstate 95 S. Take Interstate 95 South to Wickham Road, Exit 191. Go east one block and the hotel is on the right side.
Classroom courses are provided in a relaxed seminar style format. This allows you to have direct contact with a certified instructor and have a forum to discuss topics with other students. The seminar style courses offers a highly social class with plenty of interaction among participants. Classroom courses include:
- 4 hour BDI Course to satisfy traffic ticket Election, Court Ordered DDS, TCAC or DMV Notice to satisfy the requirements of F.S. 322.0261(4) . Course is also for Mature Drivers to request Insurance Discount from your insurance carrier.
- 8 hour Traffic School Course ( DDS / DDS/ Intermediate class) to satisfy court orders
- 8 hour Aggressive Driving Course for court orders
- 12 hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course (12 hour ADI Course) for Court Order, request a Hardship License or satisfy a DMV Points Suspension
We believe in educating our students. Our Instructors keep your attention and will arm you with information about traffic law and other important factors to help you stop receiving Traffic Tickets. Sorry, if you are looking for boring Videos, students will not get those here! One thing is guaranteed, students leave our classes with a different perspective about the driving environment, plus positive thoughts and techniques to avoid additional traffic violations.
Relax -- No Test is Required to complete our Classroom Courses
Course Completion Certificates are printed and provided to students at the end of the class. You will receive two copies before you leave class.
- A Signed original with a unique Certificate Number. This copy is for the Clerk of the Courts and needs to be delivered to satisfy your Court Orders and Elections to avoid Points.
- A second copy is provided as a receipt for your records. We suggest students file this as a backup copy with your other important documents.