4 Hour Anger Management Course
Welcome to our Anger Management Course. This is an online 4 hour class and is court approved in all states where the judge or probation officer permits you to attend the course through a Distance Learning Program. The course is also excellent for Employer and HR requirements, military veterans or personal improvement.
Our course was developed by Bart W Cassidy and designed specifically to help you learn about Anger Management issues. Mr. Cassidy is a course curriculum specialist with over 20 year experience in behavioral management topics. He has developed courses on several subjects including driver safety, domestic violence and parenting issues. The course is highly interactive so you will not just read, but actively participate in this educationally entertaining course.
We are certain that you will learn and enjoy our course. Our goal is to educate you, give you ideas to consider and get your input or feelings on specific issues. We believe when you complete our course you will leave with important knowledge and tips for improving your anger awareness and management issues.
The 4 hour course will provide you with interesting information that makes you consider your feelings and actions towards others. We are here to help you learn more about your feelings and thoughts. Topics covered in the course include:
- Understanding your anger
- Techniques to deal with your anger
- Learning to communicate your emotions and
- Controlling your impulse reactions
4 Hour Anger Management Course Registration Services
|Confirmation email showing that you signed up for our 4 Hour Anger Management course. Email will include the website and your user id and password.|
|Confirmation page showing you paid for the 4 Hour Anger Management class. You can print payment confirmation page for your records.|
|4 Hour interactive Anger Awareness and Management course that allows you to log on and off the program anytime. The website is available 24/7.|
|Customer support specialist that will review your answers and provide feedback as necessary.|
|A certificate of completion that will show you successfully completed the Anger Management course. If you are required to show proof of completion you can email or print off the certificate of completion.|
100% Completely Online Course
Our course is 100% online, is completely flexible and designed to fit effortlessly into your schedule. You can complete the course in the comfort of your home, or whenever and wherever you want. Because you are attending in a "virtual classroom", you can use another computer, laptop or tablet at a different location to complete the course.
You don't have to complete the course in one sitting - our website remembers the section you last completed and puts you right back where you left off. Whether you need a day, a week, or even a month to complete your course, it will be right here available to you. And remember, if at any time during the process you need assistance, our customer support team will be happy to assist you.
4 Hour Anger Management Class Information
- Students identify the nature of their anger and explore how their upbringing or a series of events in their lives affects the way they express themselves.
- Students explore and define what is anger
- Determine is it ok to be angry
- Understanding the anger
- Students will also take a pretest that encourages one to think about anger as an emotion that can be controlled.
- Students learn about the causes of anger and techniques on how to improve their response to stressful situations.
- Explore how positive thinking can help the anger.
- Learn to accept situations that they have no control over.
- Learn how to problem solve.
- Students are coached to identify the people, events or circumstances that make them angry and why.
- Students will learn how to communicate their emotions effectively.
- Student will learn that listening is essential to any communication process and will discover the components that deteriorate the communications process.
- Following this session, students will be asked to prepare a letter in a 20-minute exercise.
- Students learn how anger is expressed and how to change the way they respond to internal and external stress.
- Explore the components of being Emotionally Intelligent.
- Techniques to resolve anger and aggression.
- Students will learn how to exercise impulse control.
- Students will learn self-awareness, self-management and self-analysis
This Anger Management Course is approved by most courts, judges and probation officers. We advise all students to check first with the Clerk of the Courts as a few courts require courses to be attended in a classroom or with a therapist.
The course can be used effectively by Corporate HR Departments, Military Veterans, Emergency Response Providers or any profession where stress may lead to anger issues. Veterans, please let us help you. Check with your VA medical provider to see if our course can help you. If you think you may have PTSD symptoms call 1-800-273-8255 or visit the Veterans Crisis Line Website.
For your convenience we have included a .pdf document that you can easily download from our website (see upper right Panel). That document will explain a brief overview and outline of our course. You can print this document and give it to your court, judge or probation officer. See the “Course Outline” right above this section.
We will deliver your Anger Management Course Certificate of Completion to meet your deadline and your needs. Simply choose your preferred delivery method during the course sign-up process.
The delivery methods available for this course are:
USPS Regular Mail (No Charge)
Certificate will be mailed to the address you provide during Registration using the U.S. Postal Service. Typical delivery will be 3 to 5 business days
UPS Overnight - $32.00
Certificate will be sent via UPS Overnight Delivery - next business day
You can take the entire course as a "Free Demo". There is no obligation to pay if you don't like our course.
Follow the simple steps below to start viewing the course. The time you spend in the course demo will be saved and you will be able to continue using the same account to complete your course.
- Register for the course.
- On the payment page select “Pay Later” at the bottom of the page.
- Click “Resume Course” after completing registration and begin your free demo
If you choose to complete the course with us just pay at any time… even after completing the course. Your certificate is sent to you once payment has been made
Need technical assistance or information regards your Completion Certificate? Please contact the ASI Support Center at 800-800-7121. You can also call our regional offices in Orlando, in Kissimmee or in Tampa with questions about our Online Anger Management Course.