Nations Traffic Safety School for Melbourne
Nations Traffic School provides online classes and is certified to teach all Florida approved defensive driving school (DDS) classroom courses. Classroom driving school courses are offered twice a month for Melbourne at our UCF location and are available 24/7 through our online portal. Classes are also available at our Kissimmee and Tampa locations.
Melbourne Classroom Address
Our Traffic School classes for Melbourne are conducted in the Garnet Meeting Room at the Holiday Inn near the UCF Campus in Orlando. This location provides easy access from all the major roads around Orlando: the 408, the 417 and Route 50. From Melbourne, students can easily reach this location from Route 528.
Traffic School Classes for Melbourne
From Beachline Expressway (FL 528) and I-95 (Exit 205)
Take FL-528 West towards Orlando. Take exit 31 and merge onto FL-520 West. Go about 15 miles to FL-50 West. Keep left at the fork and merge onto FL-50 / E Colonial Drive. Go about 7 miles; turn right onto Alafaya Trail. The Holida Inn will be immediately on the left.
Melbourne Traffic School Additional Information
Classroom courses are provided in a relaxed seminar style format. This allows you to have direct contact with a certified instructor and have a forum to discuss topics with other students. The seminar style courses offers a highly social class with plenty of interaction among participants. Classroom courses include:
- 4 hour BDI Course to satisfy traffic ticket Election, Court Ordered DDS, TCAC or DMV Notice to satisfy the requirements of F.S. 322.0261(4) . Course is also for Mature Drivers to request Insurance Discount from your insurance carrier.
- Under 25 DDS Class - 4 Hour Course for Court Ordered Young Adult Drivers (Under 25 Youthful Offenders). Satisfies court orders specifying STOP/Under 25 and Arrive Alive at 25.
- 8 hour Traffic School Course ( DDS / DDS/ Intermediate class) to satisfy court orders
- 8 hour Aggressive Driving Course for court orders
- 8 hour DWLS/R / FACT Course (8 Hour Driving While License Suspended Course) to satisfy court orders
We believe in educating our students. Our Instructors keep your attention and will arm you with information about traffic law and other important factors to help you stop receiving Traffic Tickets. Sorry, if you are looking for boring Videos, students will not get those here! One thing is guaranteed, students leave our classes with a different perspective about the driving environment, plus positive thoughts and techniques to avoid additional traffic violations.
Course Completion Certificates are printed and provided to students at the end of the class. You will receive two copies before you leave class.
- A Signed original with a unique Certificate Number. This copy is for the Clerk of the Courts and needs to be delivered to satisfy your Court Orders and Elections to avoid Points.
- A second copy is provided as a receipt for your records. We suggest students file this as a backup copy with your other important documents.
Our courses are Certified by the State of Florida. Your Certificate will satisfy all all Florida County Court Orders, DMV Requirements and Elections for Traffic Tickets including:
In the State of Florida, all Mature Drivers who are 55 or older can attend a Defensive Driver course to qualify for discounts on auto insurance (per F.S. 627.06501). Drivers that complete a qualified course will receive up to a 10% insurance discount. While there are minor exceptions, Do you Qualify?
What does this mean to you? If you currently pay $70.00 a month in premiums, your total saving would be $252.00 ($7.00 x 36 months). All for taking a "refresher" class that will cost you under $30.00.
What Insurance Companies? -- all carriers licensed in Florida. This includes Geico, USAA, Progressive, AARP, State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Direct General, Esurance and Mercury.
What to Do
If you are 55 years of age or older, contact your insurance agent or carrier to get pre-qualified. Ask what they will require you to do, and:
- How or where to send them your completion certificate?
- Discounts are good for 3 years. How will your insurance company notify you before it expires?
|Mature Driver Online Course||Classroom Basic Driver Course|
See Details100% Online
See DetailsIn Orlando
|Mature Driver Course Online|
See Details100% Online
|Classroom Basic Course|
See DetailsIn Orlando