Corporate Defensive Driving Safety Program
Nations Traffic Safety School offers employee driving safety programs to help businesses, government agencies and non-profit groups reduce exposure, collision and related costs.
Through our partner, Eco Fleet Training Solutions, we provide a variety of on-site, online and other training options for your employees who need defensive driver training.
Using current and best practice programs is critical for your employee safe driving program. Each program / course was designed to reduce collisions, minimize employer insurance costs, and assist all employees to become safer drivers.
Our Corporate Defensive Driving Safety Program is incredibly flexible. It is a cost effective solution for the organization with large or smaller fleets of vehicles, with one or a hundreds of drivers. This solution is designed for companies that:
- Desires to reduce your auto insurance premiums
- Minimize your risk with a documented Driver Safety Program and
- Decrease potential expenses due to lost work days or Workman's Compensation Claims resulting from vehicle accidents.
Our corporate Defensive Driving Safety options are flexible, quick to implement and easy to manage. They can be used by any company or organization that has employees, whether or not the employees are company drivers.
Our highly trained instructors come to your facility (or come to ours) and provide a turn-key quality program for your drivers. We also offer discounts for multiple course purchases. Based on your organization's needs, group pricing will keep your expenses lower permitting your company / organization to realize the long benefits of SAFER drivers.
For additional Information, contact Nations Traffic Safety School or our partner, Eco Fleet Training Solutions. Our Driver Safety experts will work with you to analyze your corporate requirements and develop a program that best meets your organizations needs.
Corporate Safe Driver Training Options
Employee Driver Safety Boot Camp
A two-hour fast-paced defensive driving course which contains vital information on safe driving techniques. This driving safety course is designed to be used as:
- A new hire, periodic update or refresher program for existing drivers
- A safety meeting or short driver awareness seminar
- A continuing education course as a component of a health/safety/wellness program
Topics of the EcoFleet Boot Camp Include:
- Identifying and managing risk – maintaining driver vigilance
- The significance of defensive driving in today's driving environments
- Driver distractions and ways to minimize distractions
- Using a structured process – called the "SAME" process - to help reduce collision risk
Coaching the Experienced Driver 4+2™
A four to six hour comprehensive driving safety program for your drivers. This course, developed by Coaching Systems is flexible and can be customized to meet your needs.
Topics in this course include comprehensive coverage of collision prevention techniques and issues, including:
- Cushion of safety, scanning, and vehicle positioning
- Following and stopping distances, as well as backing and parking procedures
- Blind spots; vehicle inspection and use of mirrors
- Adverse weather conditions and anti-lock brakes,
- Safety belts, air bag systems and child restraint systems;
- Collision reporting procedures, railroad crossings and disabled vehicles;
- Mental & physical condition of the driver;
- Oversized vehicles, emergency vehicles, and school buses;
For additional Information about these options, contact, Eco Fleet Training Solutions at 888-982-9517. Their Driver Safety experts will work with you to analyze your requirements and develop a program that best meets your organizations needs. You may also contact Nations Traffic Safety School
The State of Florida has a variety of Defensive Driver Improvement Courses designed to enhance Driver and Road Safety. Many companies have discovered these may fulfill your need for driver safety and will qualify you to obtain discounts on your fleet auto insurance.
Our standard course option allows companies to train one or a small group of operators easily and efficiently using proven course curriculum's. You can to choose the following courses as your organization's Employee Safe Driver Training.
- 4 Hour Basic Driver Improvement Course
- 8 hour Intermediate Driver Improvement Course
- 8 hour Aggressive Driver Course and/or
- 12 hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course .
- For larger groups of 10 or more, our instructors come to your facility and can tailor an existing course to meet your needs.
- For smaller groups of 2 to 10, your employees attend a class in our facility.
These courses have been approved by the Florida DHSMV. Hundreds of thousands of Floridians attend one of these courses annually. Based on your organization's needs, group pricing will keep your expenses lower permitting your company / organization to realize the long benefits of being "Safe Drivers."
If you already have a corporate safe driving program, we have other classroom training options including numerous products for purchase. These include programs for:
- Van Drivers
- SUV Drivers
- Fire and Law Enforcement Personnel
- Larger trucks
- Motor Coach Drivers.
- Specialized fleet vehicles
We also offer train the trainer programs for your in-house use of our programs. It's an affordable option and allows you to control your training needs.