Nations Traffic Safety School in Orlando
Nations Traffic Safety School in Orlando is certified to teach seven classroom defensive driving school courses and provides online traffic school classes 24/7. Classroom courses are offered every other weekend, and generally once a month on Tuesdays. Classes are also available at our Kissimmee and Tampa locations.
Orlando Classroom Address
Holiday Inn - UCF
Orlando Classroom Address
Holiday Inn - UCF
Traffic School Classes in Orlando are conducted in the Sapphire Meeting Room at the Holiday Inn near the UCF Campus at the corner of Route 50/E Colonial Dr and Alafaya Trail. This location provides easy access from all the major roads around Orlando: the 408, the 417 and Route 50.
Traffic School Classes in Orlando
Orlando Traffic School
Take I-4 to Exit 82A on to Toll Road 408. Take FL-408 East towards Titusville and continue onto Challenger Parkway. At the corner of Challenger Parkway and Alafaya Trail, make a left onto Alafaya Trail. Go approximately 1/2 mile, Holiday Inn is on the right at the corner of Route 50/E Colonial Drive and Alafaya Trail.
From Route 50 / Colonial Dr
Take Route 50, Colonial Drive to Alafaya Trail. Turn North towards the UCF Campus. Go approximately 300 ft, turn left into the Holiday Inn parking lots.
From Beachline Expressway (FL 528) and I-95 (Exit 205)
Take FL-528 West towards Orlando. Take exit 31 and merge onto FL-520 West. Go about 15 miles to FL-50 West. Keep left at the fork and merge onto FL-50 / E Colonial Drive. Go about 7 miles; turn right onto Alafaya Trail. The Holiday Inn will be on the left.
Defensive Driving Courses in Orlando
Classroom driver improvement courses in Orlando are provided in a relaxed seminar style format. This allows you to have direct contact with a certified instructor and have a forum to discuss topics with other students. The seminar style courses offers a highly social class with plenty of interaction among participants. Classroom courses include:
- 4 hour Traffic School Course to satisfy traffic ticket Election, Court Ordered DDS, TCAC or DMV Notice to satisfy the requirements of F.S. 322.0261(4) . Course is also for Mature Drivers to request Insurance Discount from your insurance carrier.
- Under 25 DDS Class - 4 Hour Course for Court Ordered Young Adult Drivers (Under 25 Youthful Offenders). Satisfies court orders specifying STOP/Under 25 and Arrive Alive at 25.
- 8 hour Traffic School Course ( DDS / DDS/ Intermediate class) to satisfy court orders
- 8 hour Aggressive Driving Course for court orders
- 8 hour DWLS/R / FACT Course (8 Hour Driving While License Suspended Course) to satisfy court orders
- 12 hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course (12 hour ADI Course) for Court Order, request a Hardship License or satisfy a DMV Points Suspension
- Traffic Collision Avoidance Course - 4 Hour TCAC Class for Court Orders or DHSMV Notices.
We believe in educating our students. Our Instructors keep your attention and will arm you with information about traffic law and other important factors to help you stop receiving Traffic Tickets. Sorry, if you are looking for boring Videos, students will not get those here! One thing is guaranteed, students leave our classes with a different perspective about the driving environment, plus positive thoughts and techniques to avoid additional traffic violations.
Course Completion Certificates are printed and provided to students at the end of the class. You will receive two copies before you leave class.
- A Signed original with a unique Certificate Number. This copy is for the Clerk of the Courts and needs to be delivered to satisfy your Court Orders and Elections to avoid Points.
- A second copy is provided as a receipt for your records. We suggest students file this as a backup copy with your other important documents.
Our courses are Certified by the State of Florida. Your Certificate will satisfy all all Florida County Court Orders, DMV Requirements and Elections for Traffic Tickets including:
- Alachua County (Gainsville)
- Brevard County (Melbourne)
- Broward County (Ft Lauderdale)
- Collier County (Naples)
- Dade County (Miami)
- Duval (Jacksonville)
- Hernando County (Brooksville)
- Highlands County (Sebring)
- Hillsborough County (Tampa)
- Lake County
- Lee County (Fort Myers)
- Leon County (Tallahassee)
- Orange County (Orlando)
- Osceola County (Kissimmee)
- Palm Beach County (West Palm Beach)
- Pasco County (Dade City)
- Pinellas County (Clearwater & St Petersburg)
- Polk County (Lakeland)
- Manatee (Bradenton)
- Monroe County (Key West)
- Seminole County (Sanford)
- Volusia County (Daytona)
In the State of Florida, all Mature Drivers who are 55 or older can attend a Defensive Driver course to qualify for discounts on auto insurance (per F.S. 627.06501). Drivers that complete a qualified course will receive up to a 10% insurance discount. While there are minor exceptions, Do you Qualify?
What does this mean to you? If you currently pay $70.00 a month in premiums, your total saving would be $252.00 ($7.00 x 36 months). All for taking a "refresher" class that will cost you under $30.00.
What Insurance Companies? -- all carriers licensed in Florida. This includes Geico, USAA, Progressive, AARP, State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Direct General, Esurance and Mercury.
What to Do
If you are 55 years of age or older, contact your insurance agent or carrier to get pre-qualified. Ask what they will require you to do, and:
- How or where to send them your completion certificate?
- Discounts are good for 3 years. How will your insurance company notify you before it expires?
|Mature Driver Online Course||Classroom Basic Driver Course|
See Details100% Online
See DetailsIn Orlando
|Mature Driver Course Online|
|Classroom Basic Course|